Hashify is a sub-entity of Tamada Media Pvt Ltd. Hashify ( “we” or “us” or “our”) recognizes the need to protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to Hashify with respect to your access and use of our website www.hashify.co, and related services (collectively, the “Platform”).
When you are on our platform, in lieu of using our services you’ll share some information with us, the manner in which how we collect the information, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the controls we give you to access, update, and delete your information is contained in this policy. The policy is made free of legalese for better understanding.
1. Information We Collect
1.1 There are three basic categories of information we collect:
- The information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
2. Information You Choose to Give Us
2.1 When you interact with us through our Website on our Platform, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as, but not limited to: a unique username you would like to go by, a password, an email address, a phone number, and your date of birth.
3. Information We Get When You Use Our Services
3.1 When you use our services, we collect information in connection with the Services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our Services:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our services, such as how frequently you are using the platform, the manner in which you are using our services, etc.
- Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect information about you from third parties. Here are a few examples:
- If you link your account to another service (like Instagram, Facebook or a third-party app), we may receive information from the other service, only after you give us necessary permissions.
4. How We Use Information
4.1 Your information collected by us on the Website or the Platform will be used for the following reasons:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our Platform and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our platform, services, and promotions that we think may interest you.
- enhance the safety and security of our Platform and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
- We may also use information from your social media websites to improve the quality of services on the platform.
5. How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If we get involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
6. How Long We Keep Your Information
6.1 We store information of the users on the need to need basis and the information might be used by us for the following reasons:
- We store your basic account information—like your name, phone number, and email address.
- If you ever decide to stop using our services, you can just ask us to delete your account. We’ll also delete most of the information we’ve collected about you after you’ve been inactive for a while—but don’t worry, we’ll try to contact you first!
- Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content or if we receive reports of abuse or other terms of service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
7. Control over Your Information
7.1 You are given control over the information provided to us by You, you have the right to modify the information in the following manner:
- Access. You can access and edit most of your basic account information. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we let you access or update your personal information. We may also reject your request to access or update your personal information for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users or is unlawful.
- Deletion. While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong member of our Platform if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, you can write to us.
- Consent. In some cases, we’ll ask for consent to use your information for specific purposes. If we do, we’ll make sure you can revoke your consent in our services or through your device permissions.
- Legal obligation. We may be required to use your personal information to comply with the law, like when we respond to valid legal process or need to take action to protect our users.
8. Your right to object
You have the right to object to our use of your information. For third party app access type of data, we’ve given you the ability to stop the use of your data by disabling the feature altogether. You can do these things in the application. If there are other types of information you don’t agree with us processing, you can contact us.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 18 years. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years.